Virtual Medicine Conference – March 24, 25, 2022
Virtual Medicine Conference
Save the Date!
vMed22 returns March 24 – 25th, 2022
Sofitel Hotel, Beverly Hills, California
Developed by the Cedars-Sinai Virtual Medicine program with generous support from the Marc and Sheri Rapaport Fund for Digital Health Sciences and Precision Health, the annual Virtual Medicine (vMed) Conference is a two-day symposium that convenes the brightest minds in Medical Extended Reality (MXR). Attendees learn from case studies, didactic lectures, patient vignettes, and simulation workshops to achieve the following educational objectives:
- Review evidence supporting the efficacy of MXR applications.
- Study use cases and clinical vignettes where MXR worked – and didn’t work – to improve patient outcomes.
- Learn best practices and pragmatic tips for implementing MXR technologies into clinical workflows.
- Discuss the cost-effectiveness and payer perspectives of MXR programs.
- Hear directly from patients who have received MXR therapeutics.
Who should attend
Virtual Medicine is intended for a wide range of stakeholders seeking to learn about the implementation, outcomes, and cost-effectiveness of Medical Extended Reality (MXR) in clinical practice and the role of MXR in medical education and simulation.
Participants include clinicians using MXR for patient care, patients exploring the benefits of MXR as a complementary therapy, hospitals and clinics evaluating the health economics of starting an MXR program, industry partners developing MXR hardware and software solutions, journalists investigating the latest advances in MXR, and investors seeking to learn the evidence and ROI for MXR products and services.
Note about COVID-19
The vMed team continues to monitor public health and institutional guidance to ensure safety during the pandemic. Although the long-awaited in-person event remains on schedule for March ’22, we will monitor for updates and hold a virtual event if necessary.