Personal experience of living with chronic illness when life is beginning
Enjoyable Things To Do When Living With a Chronic Illness
I am not going to lie to you, the last few weeks have been tough. I have been feeling unwell with a host of symptoms old and new. Today has been a better day and I wanted to get a post out, albeit short and sweet.
With this in mind, I wanted to hone in on enjoyable things to do when you are living with chronic illness. As always these things are dependent on energy levels and what symptoms are bothering you at the time, BUT it is always worthwhile having some things in your back pocket for those better days.
Enjoyable things to do:
- Reading and/or listening to audio books
- Listening to music
- Getting outside
- Soaking in the bath
- Watching TV/Films
- Going through old photos and reminiscing
- Remembering how far you’ve come
- Reading/hearing inspirational quotes
- Watching comedy clips and laughing
- Listing things you like about yourself
- Doing something for someone else
I wonder how many of these activities you can relate to when it comes to finding enjoyable things to do. Maybe you have your own that you would like to share….